Join me for one of my popular workshops, connect with other small businesses in the area and learn how to make you Instagram account really work for you.
○ I’ll talk about my journey and how Instagram has enabled me to create my own award winning, multi faceted business, launching me into a career that I technically have no formal training for.
○ I'll discuss what growing an organic following of over 42k followers between my 2 accounts means and the benefits this gives my business going forward.
○ We'll talk about the tricks behind creating interesting, engaging content.
○ Grow your following by attracting the right kind of people.
○ Instagram Stories – such a massively crucial way to communicate with potential customers and followers and a brilliant chance to share new products/ services and ideas. .
○ I'll talk about my tips on how to improve your images and why Image quality/ content is so important.
○ What's the algorithm all about and why are we completely at it's mercy?
○ Learn how to use hashtags properly – what are they anyway? And why you should really be utilising them.
○ How can Instagram increase your reach and therefore bring in more potential business.
If you think learning in a relaxed, informal, group environment, sat around my workshop table at the Alice in Scandiland Shop, is something you’d like to be involved with then book your place now.
These sessions are aimed at those who already have a basic to reasonable understanding of Instagram basics and have an account they use.
If you are a complete beginner then please get in contact and we can discuss your options.
Drinks and nibbles included.
Enjoy a bonus 10% off in store on the day.
Where? The majority of my workshops take place at the shop in Lostwithiel.
February 5th find me at the Ida Lifestyle store, Gloucester Road, Bristol.
I can also run a variation of this session for private groups/ businesses and can travel. Get in touch to talk some more about this.
Approx 2.5hrs long
[Cancellations made with less that 72 hours until workshop are nonrefundable]