Connect with other small businesses in the area and learn how to make you Instagram account really work for you.
○ I'll talk about my journey and how Instagram has enabled me to create my own award winning business and career.
○ Find out the tricks to creating interesting, engaging content - attracting new followers.
○ Instagram Stories - such a crucial way to communicate with potential customers and followers, share new products/ services. A behind the scenes look at your brand, share successful events and so much more.
○ Tips on how to improve your images and why Image quality/ content is so important.
○ How to use hashtags properly - what are they anyway? And why you should really be utilising them.
○ How can Instagram increase your reach and therefore business for you?
If you think learning in a relaxed, informal, group environment, sat around my workshop table at the Alice in Scandiland Shop, is something you’d like to be involved with then please get in touch.
These sessions are aimed at those who already have a basic to reasonable understanding of Instagram basics and have an account they use.
If you are a complete beginner then please get in contact and we can discuss your options.
Drinks and nibbles included.
♡ Attendees will benefit from 10% off in the shop on the day of their workshop space.
Alice in Scandiland Shop, 28 Fore Street, Lostwithiel, PL220BL
Cost – £40 per person, to be paid upfront to secure workshop space.
How to book –
Look out for date releases on Facebook and Instagram, or email -
***Please get in touch if you would like to learn more about private 1:1 sessions or a group booking.